• Advertisement

PSA: www.kegworks.com

Please limit these to relavent web sites. There is a lot of web information out there and if we posted every thing we saw we would flood the forum.

PSA: www.kegworks.com

Postby sugarcreek » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:47 am

Just a quick public service announcement. I know many of you have home bars, man caves, etc. Wanted to make everyone aware of Kegworks. I have been doing business with them for about three or four years now. Great selection of kegging / sankey / corny related products. I've found the price to be on par or lower than other vendors but any price difference is made up for by their selection.. Although I have only purchased draft beer parts & supplies from them, they have a massively wide selection of bar related products (including a lot of what I would consider crap).

Next time you're looking for rubber check valves or a faucet wrench may want to check them out.

kegworks.com

SC

P.S. I have absolutely no business interested with these guys, just a satisfied customer.
What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk? ~Jack Handey
sugarcreek

Return to Distilling Web Links