• Advertisement

My new Moonshine Distiller :)

If you own the company, this is the place for FREE advertisement. But we may ask for evaluation and test samples...
Please be kind.

Re: My new Moonshine Distiller :)

Postby plipek1 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 am

okie wrote:Not for scotch I figure.

of course with the scotch, column rectification can be used as pot still :)
plipek1

Postby pintoshine » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:38 am

Pretty stuff. Is it named with an i such as iPhoney or something?
Distill safe. Make good cuts. Enjoy yourself. Give as much as you take. Have fun doing this incredibly hard work. Be a good example. It's your hobby.
pintoshine

Equipment type: 58L 1.1 meter LM still.
110L Artisan Still Design Hybrid 4 plate with oil filled jacket.
20L copper pot

Postby plipek1 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:45 am

pintoshine wrote:Pretty stuff. Is it named with an i such as iPhoney or something?

Thanks !

Now we have only android.
However, we are working on this and we hope that it will be implemented soon.
plipek1

Postby SmaugDragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:58 am

Can you talk a bit about the "stabilizer"?
It looks,,,,,familiar.
SmaugDragon

Postby plipek1 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:24 am

SmaugDragon wrote:Can you talk a bit about the "stabilizer"?
It looks,,,,,familiar.

A few information about "stabilizer" :

Our stabilizer design is genuinely innovative in distillation/rectification and isn’t found in any other reflux still. It separates unwanted tails from hearts, while maximizing alcohol extraction from the wash.

If you want the best tails to stay in your distillate when you use low wines to produce anything other than pure ethanol (for instance, whiskey, brandy, gin, rum or tequila), Still4You offers you this option. All you need to do is change the distillation settings on the remote control.

Unlike other stills, Still4You in-house designed and manufactured stabilizer is more than just a tube filled with packing material. The whole unit is much wider than the column. That’s because our stabilizer core (filled with copper Spiral Prismatic Packing - SPP, to form a high-performance catalytic filter), is surrounded by a void that forms the spirit container and gives the extra width.

During distillation, chemical reactions on the copper surface bind sulfur compounds formed during yeast fermentation to eliminate unpleasant odor and taste from the spirit. After each run, it’s easy to remove SPP and wash it with a hot water and citric acid solution.

Because the Still4You uses quick-connection SMS couplings, no tools are needed to attach the stabilizer to the boiler and SPP Column. This takes just a few seconds.

The container also features a frontal borosilicate sight glass so you can view the contents and monitor filling and emptying.

The bottom of the container is equipped with a ball valve for collecting the unit’s contents. These can be used to recycle any residual pure alcohol during the next distillation process.

To help you save electricity and protect the environment, your Still4You stabilizer is insulated with removable, washable fabric.
plipek1

Postby SmaugDragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:55 am

Thank you.

So during the run are column bottoms able to be returned to the primary kettle or does the "stabilizer" catch and hold the liquid until some sort of manual draining?
SmaugDragon

Postby plipek1 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:54 am

SmaugDragon wrote:Thank you.

So during the run are column bottoms able to be returned to the primary kettle or does the "stabilizer" catch and hold the liquid until some sort of manual draining?

stores, maintains and at the end of the process reflects the accumulated liquor supplementary a deficiency alcoholic strength in the tank, finally retains the reflux ratio in the column
plipek1

Postby punkin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Too technical for my brain. I understand the words, just not the sentence.

Identified Shit Stirrer, upgraded to sociopath.

To the fashionable nationalists

http://www.stilldragon.com.au for all your distilling needs in Australia and New Zealand
punkin

Postby SmaugDragon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:43 pm

plipek1 wrote:
SmaugDragon wrote:Thank you.

stores, maintains and at the end of the process reflects the accumulated liquor supplementary a deficiency alcoholic strength in the tank, finally retains the reflux ratio in the column

Did you do any collaborating with minime at all while you were designing your "stabilizer"?

I must admit that the concept (though executed differently) sounds very much like it has been done on the hobby scale.....Unless I'm not understanding.
SmaugDragon

Previous

Return to Commercial Links