Looks like he has about US$80k in it and is selling for best offer.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 ... c079829de6
We have a 200 gallon batch distillery available for sale. It has been used in the production of Elemental Vodka (http://www.elementalvodka.com).
Each Item is listed below with description - price is the price we paid to acquire - will sell to best offer.
Still (used kettle, all else built new to our specification) $60,000
300 gal pot still with 12” diameter rectification column.
• Column has 8’ of copper “supper pack” random packing material.
• Steam jacketed Kettle rated to 100psi.
• 3 hp 22 RPM gear motor (3 phase 240) and Electronic variable speed drive (safetronics CV10)
• reflux condenser – shell and tube stainless condenser
• Product condenser – Whiskey Barrel w/ copper coil
• 8 thermocouples along column w/ computer controlled data logger.
Boiler $13,745 (Purchased new)
72kW electric steam boiler system. Rated to 100 psi. Manufactured by Pacific Steam in 2007. Total hours of operation ~ 1320.
• Boiler pressure vessel
• Make up tank
• Blow down tank
• Return pump
Chiller $7,900 (purchased new)
1.5 hp Glycol chiller from Pro chiller.
Total weeks of operation ~50.
• 70 gal glycol tank
• 1.5 hp compressor / heat exchanger
• chiller pump w/ thermostatic control
• process pump with thermostatic control $7,900
PD Pump $4,325 (purchased used)
Wakasha 25 PD pump w/ 3hp variable speed motor and Electronic variable speed drive (safetronics CV10) and remote control.
Heat Exchanger $1,500
Copper tube in tube heat exchanger. Four 9’ tubes. 1” inside tube with 1 ½” outside tube
Grundy $2,145 (purchased used, then jacket added)
Glycol jacketed 7 bbl Grundy w/ top man-way