• Advertisement

Ink

This is the junk yard of topics. For topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Ink

Postby Zymurgy Bob » Tue May 17, 2016 9:34 am

Y'know, it's kind of amazing how rarely we see that kind of shit on this forum, but that's one of the reasons I feel comfy here. Thanks, Punkin, for fixing that quickly.
Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller http://www.kelleybarts.com/zymurgy-bob- ... e-spirits/

You can make whisky in a reflux still, you can make vodka in a potstill,
and you can eat chicken noodle soup with a crescent wrench. But...
Zymurgy Bob

Equipment type: 60L unpacked 20"x2", propane, with Liebig

Postby Pa_bon » Tue May 17, 2016 10:11 am

Does "Freakin' Dip Ship" apply? Nicely handled Punkin. People are strange.............
Overhead the albatross
Hangs motionless upon the air
And deep beneath the rolling waves
In labyrinths of coral caves
An echo of a distant time
Comes willowing across the sand
And everything is green and submarine

Pink Floyd
Pa_bon

Postby punkin » Tue May 17, 2016 1:06 pm

No worries guys. Weird that he got 125 posts in before the implosion. I hope he's ok.

Edit, got this in my email today from stillvodka;

Hello punkin

It's that mad bastard you banned from Artisan distilling forum STILLVODKA, the one that was ranting about tattoos

I do agree with you needing to ban me, I am very sorry for being a total idiot and lunatic , for some reason I just went off on a Rant, and I should not of on a place like the distilling forum, I should of kept my own private problems to myself , I just got carried away

I suffer from a chronic condition (Psoriasis) I have it in large patches over my leg and on my elbows and knees and various other places on my body

I know I should of not been so mouthy and stupid, I also know it's my own bad luck I suffer from this ,and nobody else's fault, I just see these people having these tattoos and think why dont they look after their skin, if only they had skin like I have

If possible, no worries if you dont want to, I understand, could you issue an apology on that thread to all forum members I may of upset

or post this email on there

Kindest Regards

Identified Shit Stirrer, upgraded to sociopath.

To the fashionable nationalists

http://www.stilldragon.com.au for all your distilling needs in Australia and New Zealand
punkin

Postby whiskeywarrior » Tue May 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Psoriasis is not an excuse in my book. Hell I got the shit on my scalp and is a pita. I keep my head shaved and it minimizes the problem. You don't see me goin off on people with long hair or whatnot. Either way I have a few spots of ink on my chest back and upper arms. I have to choose to show people my ink. It's all covered by a short sleeve shirt. I like it this way because each piece is a personal memory and meaning.
whiskeywarrior

Postby Azframer » Tue May 17, 2016 7:12 pm

What he said was totally uncalled for. Sounds sincere to me but I will leave it up to you mods to handle that one. whether you make him stay in a closet for while and have a cool off period, or a out right ban up to you. He had been here longer than I have been here by about 3 years less than him. Hot head fueled with hard liquor will bring it out of you. I warned my daughter about drinking mad, some dipshit trying to get her on the dance floor pulling on her arm and she didn't know him, she punched him in the back of the head.
Noticed the color on his name changed last night to the dreaded booted color, now back to black so yu must be thinking about it.

Rick
Friends call me Rick
Drank all night and I am still thirsty!
But I don't feel like I got to much blood in my alcyhol.
Azframer

Equipment type: 5 Gallon Pot Still, Dash1

Postby Mud » Tue May 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Probably not stillvodka's finest moment but we all screw up sometimes. I've had to eat shit once or twice myself. Maybe we could take it easy on the guy. That's a suggestion from a friend, not a scolding from a mod.
Specialization is for Kiwi.
Artisan Distilling Book
Mud

Equipment type: Keg based pot - sometimes propane powered but mostly electric

Postby punkin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Identified Shit Stirrer, upgraded to sociopath.

To the fashionable nationalists

http://www.stilldragon.com.au for all your distilling needs in Australia and New Zealand
punkin

Postby Mangamahu Moonshine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:37 am

Yeah the last picture on that list is pretty much my attitude.
There is no failure, only an increasing gradient in the learning curve. Nothing worth doing comes easy.

Never trust a man who doesn't drink booze or eat pork.
Mangamahu Moonshine

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion