Something interesting going on where you live, maybe we would like to know.
House Spirits Distillery? So you must be changing planes on Portland. If you like what you taste, sometimes you should go a rickshaw-powered (so you don't have to bother with driving, or even standing up) tour of Portland's Distillery Row.
- Posts: 2593
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 3:03 pm
- Location: Upper-left US
- Equipment type: 60L unpacked 20"x2", propane, with Liebig
Enjoyed the conference especially catching up with members:
Smaug and the whole StillDragon team
Mud (first time meeting) for those of you who haven't met him he looks better than his avatar
Sorry for some reason 3d0g and I never met up although we attended at least one session together.
- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 am
- Location: Pacific Northwest US
- Equipment type: I have a VM still with a 2" column and a keg for a boiler and a 4" CM still that runs on electric heat.
Return to Fairs and Conventions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest