• Advertisement

Hello from Pistol_Ridge

Here is the place to say hello to our newest member.
Forum rules
All new users are confined to this section. In order to be promoted out of the Novice and into the regular Distiller, you have to demonstrate maturity, a certain level of distilling and fermenting knowledge. You must also prove that you are helpful to others and not have a propensity toward bad attitude.
You will be promoted out of this section once the demonstration is complete. I hope these goals are enough to allow you to grow out of the Novice Distillers.
If any of your first twenty-five posts is a link to another site or an advertisement of any kind you will be considered a spammer. The account will be deleted and all posts removed. Your IP address, e-mail address and user name will reported to http://www.StopForumSpam.com

Hello from Pistol_Ridge

Postby Pistol_Ridge » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Hey there, been lurking around the forum a few years now, finally decided to join. Lots of good info here, and across the street, but this forum is alot more open to new ideas and finding a better way to do things, so here I am.
My buddy inherited my old rig a couple years back, and due to current space restrictions I'm currently working on a stainless pressure cooker with a SS stock pot thumper.

My buddy still does sour mash, and I'm wanting to do some Brandy and maybe experiment with gin.

Anyways just wanted to say hello

Pistol​ Ridge
Pistol_Ridge

Re: Hello from Pistol_Ridge

Postby punkin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi here and welcome.

Identified Shit Stirrer, upgraded to sociopath.

To the fashionable nationalists

http://www.stilldragon.com.au for all your distilling needs in Australia and New Zealand
punkin

Postby just sayin' » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Welcome, glad you noticed the relaxed atmosphere. Great family here! Z-Bob branded us the "Brotherhood of Outlaw Distillers" several years back.
Enjoy your stay!
just sayin'

Postby Pistol_Ridge » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanks, I'm excited to be here!
Pistol_Ridge

Postby Bushman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:57 am

Welcome, I belong to 6 forums and have learned from all but it is nice to have one that is your go to forum.
Bushman

Equipment type: I have a VM still with a 2" column and a keg for a boiler and a 4" CM still that runs on electric heat.

Postby Case » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Ill agree with that. I lurk on several other forums. But this is the only one Im a member of. The others ones are either very clicky.
Case

Equipment type: In process of building a new one.

Postby Zymurgy Bob » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:51 am

Bushman wrote:Welcome, I belong to 6 forums and have learned from all but it is nice to have one that is your go to forum.

What he said.
Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller http://www.kelleybarts.com/zymurgy-bob- ... e-spirits/

You can make whisky in a reflux still, you can make vodka in a potstill,
and you can eat chicken noodle soup with a crescent wrench. But...
Zymurgy Bob

Equipment type: 60L unpacked 20"x2", propane, with Liebig

Return to Welcome New User