• Advertisement

G'day from Vic, Australia

Here is the place to say hello to our newest member.
Forum rules
All new users are confined to this section. In order to be promoted out of the Novice and into the regular Distiller, you have to demonstrate maturity, a certain level of distilling and fermenting knowledge. You must also prove that you are helpful to others and not have a propensity toward bad attitude.
You will be promoted out of this section once the demonstration is complete. I hope these goals are enough to allow you to grow out of the Novice Distillers.
If any of your first twenty-five posts is a link to another site or an advertisement of any kind you will be considered a spammer. The account will be deleted and all posts removed. Your IP address, e-mail address and user name will reported to http://www.StopForumSpam.com

Re: G'day from Vic, Australia

Postby knot_gillty » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:06 pm

punkin wrote:There is a full kit for sale second hand atm on the stilldragon.org forum in Adelaide. Everything you need including the yeast.
Guy getting out of the game.

Just jumped over and had a look. WOW, the amount of stuff he's selling... Unfortunately Adelaide is too far for me to go to grab anything. He's got some ripper stuff though. Might look into freight transport.. Cheers for the heads up punkin

Gilly
knot_gillty

Postby Tracker » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:22 am

Maybe if you wanted it and paid the guy for it, I could pick it up and look after it all for you until you found the time to make it to Adelaide ??????
Promise not to scratch it. :roflmao:

Cheers.
Tracker

Equipment type: 50 litre keg, SD 2" to 4" torpedo with 2 bubble plates, Dephlegmator, Pot still arm, copper SPP and condenser.(Tracker Stacker Flavour Packer)
Various pot still/thumper configurations.
Bok 2" slant plate for neutral and cleaning up mistakes.

Postby punkin » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Shipping is easy and cheap comparative to a road trip.

Identified Shit Stirrer, upgraded to sociopath.

To the fashionable nationalists

http://www.stilldragon.com.au for all your distilling needs in Australia and New Zealand
punkin

Postby Tracker » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:21 am

I was hoping it would take him some time to do the road trip punkin, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more :wink:

Cheers.
Tracker

Equipment type: 50 litre keg, SD 2" to 4" torpedo with 2 bubble plates, Dephlegmator, Pot still arm, copper SPP and condenser.(Tracker Stacker Flavour Packer)

Postby knot_gillty » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:51 am

A nods as good as wink to a blind bat.

My old girl works for a large freight company over here in Vic and they also have a branch in SA. I'll take a proper look through what he's selling and go from there.
knot_gillty

Postby Tracker » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:10 am

Bastard, I knew you would catch on to my devious plan :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cheers.
Tracker

Previous

Return to Welcome New User