• Advertisement

Support the forum

Here is the place to say hello to our newest member.
Forum rules
All new users are confined to this section. In order to be promoted out of the Novice and into the regular Distiller, you have to demonstrate maturity, a certain level of distilling and fermenting knowledge. You must also prove that you are helpful to others and not have a propensity toward bad attitude.
You will be promoted out of this section once the demonstration is complete. I hope these goals are enough to allow you to grow out of the Novice Distillers.
If any of your first twenty-five posts is a link to another site or an advertisement of any kind you will be considered a spammer. The account will be deleted and all posts removed. Your IP address, e-mail address and user name will reported to http://www.StopForumSpam.com

Support the forum

Postby pintoshine » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:49 pm

You can click either of these links to help keep the forums alive. Please also check out some of my videos on youtube.

Image Donations go to my first company amSyrup

We who feel this is kind of a home appreciate you and all donations are also appreciated.
Distill safe. Make good cuts. Enjoy yourself. Give as much as you take. Have fun doing this incredibly hard work. Be a good example. It's your hobby.
pintoshine

Equipment type: 58L 1.1 meter LM still.
110L Artisan Still Design Hybrid 4 plate with oil filled jacket.
20L copper pot

Re: Support the forum

Postby Vaya Con Dios » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:45 am

Dear Pint 'O' Shine,
I do appreciate the forum. The Donate click does not work. Let me know when you get it working. Thanks, Roberto. Vaya Con Dios Distillery.
Vaya Con Dios

Postby ZeroGee » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Same here... Won't take out-of-US addresses or phones. Are you pushing PayPal now, or is it their own process?

ZG
ZeroGee

Equipment type: Stone & Nixon all copper 2" offset valve-head LM reflux column with a 60L SS electric boiler.

Postby punkin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:56 pm

I just clicked on the paypal button above and made a donation. It worked fine from Australia.

Identified Shit Stirrer, upgraded to sociopath.

To the fashionable nationalists

http://www.stilldragon.com.au for all your distilling needs in Australia and New Zealand
punkin

Postby Buddy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:36 pm

I used another option and just sent him a postal money order in my quest for anonymity.
Mama told me to never drink unless I was alone or with somebody.
"It's only for medicinal porpoises."
Buddy

Equipment type: 8 Gallon Hybrid Stainless

Postby pintoshine » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 am

I appreciate all of you. Since I have gone back to a full time job, I am always wore completely out by the end of the day. An hour of commute each way +9 at the computer programming and directing other programmers doesn't leave me much will to get on this thing much in the evening. I still take care of all the registrations and technical needs but that's about it. Again thank to you it doesn't cost me much to keep this alive. I have tried to fix the paypal to no avail. you can simply send money to sherman@amsyrup.com it will find me.
Distill safe. Make good cuts. Enjoy yourself. Give as much as you take. Have fun doing this incredibly hard work. Be a good example. It's your hobby.
pintoshine

20L copper pot

Postby Rebel_Yell » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Hope the $ find ya... Happy Thanksgiving from us to yall
Your results may vary..
I would rather teach a pig to sing than argue with an Idiot.
Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad,
is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Rebel_Yell

Postby pintoshine » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Thank you very much. That paid for the domain for another year.
pintoshine

20L copper pot

Return to Welcome New User