• Advertisement

thank you jake leg

We occasionally get to try each other work/art. If you would like to critique a members beverages then it should be here.

thank you jake leg

Postby itchy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

i had just got back from a tarpon fishing trip and was heading up north for another week of fresh water bass fishing when i stopped at my mail box on my way out,, nicely enough i found a package from jake that had a nice stainless steel flask filled with a high proof vanilla run...disregarding jakes label that read vanilla run,, (over proof) i took a swig rt out of the flask and probably could of light a campfire with my breath and a lighter,,, when i diluted it down a bit with spring water it really was tasty,,, a nice vanilla flavor coming off a good smooth run...now their wasnt a return address on the package as i would like to send a cpl samples of my creations back,,,,,,hint hint ...anyway much appreciated jake,,, thank you n welcome to philly...
death is inevitable,, but its also only the beginning
itchy

Location: the rifle range, treestand or the "man cave" pennsylvania
Equipment type: vm column, pot still, steam powered double boiler..4" flute. 40 gl stainless tank boiler, 1/4 keg thumper..starting a 6" stainless steel flute

Re: thank you jake leg

Postby Fester » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 pm

I'd be happy to give you his address in China.
VisionStills
The best distilling hardware at the best prices.
Fester

Postby rockchucker22 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Cool! Jake seems like a good dude! Wish he moved to the west side!
dancing on wire both ends are on fire
rockchucker22

Postby jake_leg » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:39 am

A few things have changed since I was last here. So I went to the U.S. Post Office building at 30th Street to post the booze, and there was a guy in uniform at a desk. What are you here for sir?

Err, post something.

This is a federal building. The post office is down the street.

I looked back as I left and it still says Post Office above the door! But at least I didn't get my bag searched...

Anyway hope you had some good fishing up there.
I remember Aaron Schnell
jake_leg

Return to Tastings