Parrot's beaks, burners, measuring instruments, glassware, and anything but a still goes here.
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:13 pm
- Location: The Mountains of Virginia
Most HBS have 1 gal jugs, and the caps are pretty standard.
I have some really old wine jugs, and HBS purchased 1 gal jugs that use the same thread/cap size.
Go over to the store, and get a cap. Test fit and see, and then purchase as many as you need.
- Posts: 1688
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:25 pm
- Location: Canada
- Equipment type: 9000w 30gal electric double boiler with jacket generated direct steam injection/PWM controller with PID temp control for automated shutdown, column temp monitoring, and mash-in-pot, 4" Stainless 4 Tray bubble cap/wier type downcomer column
They have corks in all sizes, years ago that is where I bought my 4" diameter corks for my Buchner style vacuum filtration system I built.
- Posts: 1490
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 am
- Location: Pacific Northwest US
- Equipment type: I have a VM still with a 2" column and a keg for a boiler and a 4" CM still that runs on electric heat.
Return to Accessories
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests