• Advertisement

What are you thankful for?

This is for posting links to other forums where you are discussing stuff you would like to share with other members.

What are you thankful for?

Postby manofconstantsorrow » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:42 am

Today is the day in the americas were we stop and give thanks for all that has been bestowed upon us the past year.

I thought I would like to let the lot of you know how grateful I am that this site has a wonderful member base and for the time and knowledge all of you are willing to put forth and share. Your help and suggestions, have helped keep me on the straight and narrow as I begin my journey learning the craft of distilling and hope to pay it forward as time goes on.

Peace to you and yours on this day of reflection,

Robb (AKA MOCS)
The day you quit learning is the day you start dying!
"I am an incurable gadgeteer, and I like enormously to set up a theory and then track down the consequences" Murray Leinster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8
manofconstantsorrow

Equipment type: A work bench full of parts waiting to be assembled

Re: What are you thankful for?

Postby DistilliTraK » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:42 am

I am thankful for many things, but as far as this forum goes, I am thankful for the open minds and interest in helping me I have found here so far. I enjoy this being one of my regular stops thorough out each day to see what's up on the distillin' front.

One thing's for sure, this is just like music. Once ya think ya can play, you find out just how much you have yet to learn...And it's exciting to think that.

Cheer's , Y'all..
DistilliTraK.com - Spirits Production Accounting Software for Home and AFP/DSP small producers.
DistilliTraK

Equipment type: BrewHaus PSII HC
Blichmann Floor burner
Deering Banjo and a Martin HD28 (aka "Maybelle")

Postby bentstick » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Thankful for all I have been in contact with,internet wise and personally,and with the 4 F's family,friends food and football,Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate! :beer:
It is what you make it
bentstick

Equipment type: 4" column,3 perf plates with a 2 plate and a 1 plate add on sections
Lm/vm hybrid with up to 3 bubble cap section add ons

Postby ZeroGee » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:26 am

I have more things than I can count for which to be thankful, all of you included.

To you and yours, have a joyous Thanksgiving holiday!

ZeroGee
Age, in and of itself, does not confer wisdom.
Instead, it provides a list of mistakes you hope, profoundly, never to repeat.
ZeroGee

Equipment type: Stone & Nixon all copper 2" offset valve-head LM reflux column with a 60L SS electric boiler.

Return to Other Life Stuff