• Advertisement

Pennsylvania Still Head Treasure Hunt

If you need something maybe someone has found it already. Look here. If you know where supplies are in your area share your knowledge.

Pennsylvania Still Head Treasure Hunt

Postby Dubble N. Twist » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 pm

So.. I happen to know the location of a stashed/abandoned still head in PA. Its a 2" copper pot head with SS tri-clamp ferrule stepped down to 3/4", and a 1" over 3/4" leibig. The former owner of this head has no intention of ever returning to that part of the country and would like to see it go to a good home. It has been there for a couple years, but unless the land has been cleared and brush hogged I am confident thats its right where it was left. It is located in rural NE PA near the Susquehanna river. Any members in that region who are interested in finding it just PM me and we can get into specifics, at my discretion of course. Any general questions or comments are welcome here. No compensation of any sort is expected to me or anyone else. I would much rather it wind up in the hands of someone who will apprieciate and use it than some farmer who will take it to the scrapper. Its there for the taking. Somebody go get it!!
Dubble N. Twist

Equipment type: Pot Still

Re: Pennsylvania Still Head Treasure Hunt

Postby Dubble N. Twist » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Update.

A member here contacted me and went looking for this gear. Sadly, it was gone...
Dubble N. Twist

Equipment type: Pot Still

Return to Find Stuff