• Advertisement

Zymurgy Bob book signing @ Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Announcements for Hands on Distilling, Brewing, Tasting, Wine making and other Education event both commercial and no-commercial

Zymurgy Bob book signing @ Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Postby Jaybird » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am

Hay guys Bob is doing a power point presentation and a book signing at my store on May 4th. We are hosting the national AHA "Big Brew Day" at the store again this year as we have the last 4 years. There is going to be 6-7 brewers on site doing brewing demonstrations. There is food, Beer and Wine to sample.
We did this last year at this new location and had over 200 people show up. Its a party and just 1 damn good time. We shot a 30 sec video you can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i7IqFBucNw Let me know what you think. If you can make it feel free to come by and have a pint with us and meet Bob.

Cheers
Jay
Nor Cal Brewing Solutions
Reddings Local HOMEBREW store

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Cigar Smoker? Check out www.stogietoys.com
Jaybird

Equipment type: ***** Home Brew Store

Re: Zymurgy Bob book signing @ Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Postby Bushman » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:43 am

Sounds like a good time, I can't make it but a friend of mine owns a nano brewery here in the state of Washington that wins a lot of awards so I sent the info on to him.
Bushman

Equipment type: I have a VM still with a 2" column and a keg for a boiler and a 4" CM still that runs on electric heat.

Return to Education Events