• Advertisement

Weber Style BBQ

Please share your favorites that you cook with your spirits or commercial stuff. We love alcohol flavored food.

Re: Weber Style BBQ

Postby punkin » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Figured it out yesti thanks mate. Went to probe them after a couple hours in foil and the probe slid in like into cake.

Identified Shit Stirrer, upgraded to sociopath.

To the fashionable nationalists

http://www.stilldragon.com.au for all your distilling needs in Australia and New Zealand
punkin

Postby Mangamahu Moonshine » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:58 pm

I made my charcoal barbie out of brick and mortar. Love that thing. There are some great cheap-o ones like what you have in your picture in a lot of the shops now though, like Bunnings, Mitre 10 and even The Warehouse. Last summer my friend actually picked one up brand new for about $30 and we fired it all day long while we did justice to some Connemara single malt and an obscene amount of Monteith's and Tui. It was great. I don't know how well it would stand up to regular use and abuse though.
There is no failure, only an increasing gradient in the learning curve. Nothing worth doing comes easy.

Never trust a man who doesn't drink booze or eat pork.
Mangamahu Moonshine

Postby punkin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Was in Tamworth Bunnings yesterday and they had these now down to $50.Looks like i overpaid. :roflmao:

Identified Shit Stirrer, upgraded to sociopath.

To the fashionable nationalists

http://www.stilldragon.com.au for all your distilling needs in Australia and New Zealand
punkin

Previous

Return to Food